Can I change the enrolment of my (enrolled) child?

Yes. Until the closing date, parents can change the enrolment; this can only be done at the school where the child is enrolled:

  • The school of first preference remains unchanged, but I want to change the order of the other schools. Contact (preferably written) the school of first preference and ask them to change the enrolment; this school will send a new Proof of Enrolment.
  • I want to change the school of enrolment (the first preferred school). Since children can only be enrolled at one school at a time, you will have to cancel the previous enrolment first before the new preference can be registered. Contact the school where your child was registered and ask them to cancel your child’s enrolment. Also request for the original enrolment which you need to deliver at the new school of preference.