Available places are allocated to all enrolled children in the following order:
Placement at the school of first preference is as follows:
1. Your child has an older brother or sister at the school when your child turns four; your younger child is guaranteed a place.
2. Your child attends the day-care of an Integraal Kind Centrum (IKC) or Montessori Kind Centrum (MKC) for at least two half-days a week for at least one year and has the school as a priority school.
3. Your child has priority at the school.
4. Your child does not have priority at this school, but lives in Amstelveen or Ouderkerk aan de Amstel.
Children that couldn’t be placed at the school of first preference, are placed in the following order:
5. Your child has a priority school as second to sixth preference.
6. Your child has a non-priority school as second to sixth preference and does live in Amstelveen or Ouderkerk aan de Amstel.
7. Your child lives outside Amstelveen or Ouderkerk aan de Amstel.
Rules 1 to 4 only apply to the school of first preference.
Priority rule 2 applies at MKC Mio Mondo, Kindercampus King and De Horizon; one year means the time before the fourth year. After priority rule 4, at the Montessori schools MKC Mio Mondo and De Linde, enrolments from Aalsmeer (including Kudelstaart), Uithoorn (including De Kwakel), Oude Meer and Aalsmeerderbrug are eligible for placement.